Context and goals
HTC, the world leader in mobile design and innovation, planned to launch the new HTC One smartphone on the market and position it as its flagship product.
To present this brand new smartphone in grand style and seize the opportunity to increase awareness of the HTC brand, Now!PR organized an extraordinary event with an exclusive preview for the media followed by the presentation to the public.
Organization of a high-profile event in an exceptional location, consistent with the concepts of technology, design and innovation that characterize the HTC brand. The event was designed to explain the new product and engage the media, but also the partners and the public.
The HTC One was presented with an exclusive preview at “La Nuvola”, the new congress center designed by Massimiliano Fuksas, which was exceptionally open for this occasion.
Two key moments of the press event:
- Press conference with the top management and the architects of Studio Fuksas
- Engagement – an emotional moment dedicated to the “product experience”, during which the media had the opportunity to try the HTC One and the new Zoe function (animated photo collection), filming the exciting show that took place during the presentation.
The event was designed for a multi-target press: technical (tech & mobile), design, news and lifestyle, bloggers, and broadcast media (TV and radio).
In the evening, the presentation opened to a broader target, with the public participating in the “HTC One Night”.
● Management of every aspect of the event
● Speaker management, including Studio Fuksas and EUR S.p.A.
● Management of interviews and all media material
● Publication of photo albums and posts dedicated to the launch of the new HTC One in the “Cloud” on HTC’s official social channels, Facebook and Twitter
● Organization of “HTC One Night”, a specific event for media and consumer audiences that took place at Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana (the Square Colosseum), with the management of HTC’s social channels, Facebook and Twitter: the event dedicated to consumers was by invitation only. Access was also granted exclusively to the first 300 HTC Facebook fans to comment the dedicated post.
Press conference @LA NUVOLA
- 110 journalists and 45 partners / dealers attended
- 73 articles generated by the event
- 13 one-to-one interviews
- 2 dedicated photo albums published on the HTC Italia Facebook page. The albums generated:
- 26 comments
- 265 likes
- 21 shares
- 4 tags
HTC One Night @Palazzo della Civiltà Romana
- 4,325 participants
- 70 vips on the list
- 6 photo albums published on the HTC Italia Facebook page. The albums generated:
- 258 comments
- 1,502 likes
- 64 shares
- 384 tags